I was tagged by sweet Fallon of Sweet Fancy blog yesterday and now I have to share seven facts about me - don't laugh (too hard):
1. I am not a morning person, but I try hard, ever since I had children, most charming alarm clocks ever invented.
2. I often talk to myself, imagining there is a specific person next to me and engaging in a dialogue with them. When I'm pushing my baby around in a stroller, people just assume I talk to the baby and don' t think it (so) weird.
3. I'm a very messy person, I rarely tidy up straight after doing something and prefer "creative disorder" to "tidy and organized" in my working space. Each time I have to do a thorough spring cleaning, I'm completely lost for weeks after, desperately trying to remember where I've put everything.
4. My fears... Besides cleaning?
5. I've loved animals ever since I was a child - I still get watery eyes when I think of all my pets that have died.
6. I used to give my pets many funny nicknames, and then variations of nicknames until there were 15 or so names they responded to. Lately I have been doing the same with my children...
7. My favourite flavour of ice cream is vanilla. I'm sorry if it sounds boring, but it has been so for as long as I can remember.
You think you could share 7 facts about you? I'm tagging you! Elisa, Heather Louise, Sonja,Lisa, Mateja, Renate and Miss Maisy (not her real name, but don't tell anyone).