Friday 6 April 2012

New in the shop

I just listed a new bag in my shop, a medium to large messenger shoulder bag in dark chocolate corduroy, decorated with tulip applique and embroidery in pink, red and purple. Bag is fully lined with red canvas and has a large pocket in the back that closes with a magnetic snap.

Adjustable shoulder strap is made from cherry red canvas and a patch of striped canvas and the bag has five interior pockets for all your essentials, like phone, pencils, sunglasses and tissues + a swivel hook for your keys.






I made another bag very similar to this one for myself and have been happily carrying it around for a few days - I use my swivel hook to attach a reusable canvas shopping bag and I slip my keys in the back pocket which can also hold a newspaper or a small package I need to take to the post office. Other pockets hold my mobile phone, my iPod, a bag of paper tissues, my wallet and pens. Plus there is plenty of room for a small sketch book, sunglasses, a small scarf for sudden chilly wind (very common on this high altitude) and a makeup pouch. What else does a girl need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails