Wednesday 25 November 2009

Free shipping for Loddelina woolies!



After redoing the pictures of my Sakado backpack purse (the old ones were too dark and with too much distracting background) I've decided to offer free shipping for all Loddelina wooly handbags. I've followed Etsy's instructions and added EtsyFreeShipping tag on those items, I hope they get some exposure that way.

So if you make your holiday purchase until December 11th, these four fuzzy beauties will be sent to you without shipping costs and I will gift wrap them at no extra charge if you so desire.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new photos of your backpack. Such a special holiday touch with the pine cone. Your woolies look great and I am sure they will get a lot exposure with the free shipping tag.:)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails