Sunday 11 December 2011

My workspace

I wanted to title this post as usual, "work in progress" but other than chosing the fabrics and cutting out the pattern I haven't made enough progress on a new Pippa shoulder bag. I will continue on Monday since tomorrow we plan to visit a nearby Christmas fair...


Once it is done, this small shoulder bag will be a robin's egg blue corduroy with golden mustard jacquard base and lined with matching bright red and turquoise print, decorated with some mustard yellow trim and buttons, perhaps appliqued flowers. I haven't decided on the colour of zipper yet, if red is too much, I might chose something more neutral although I feel like    
c o l o u r  
at the moment - inspiration for this particular combination came from a pretty box I purchased some time ago...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails