Saturday 14 May 2011

Slow week

Another weekend is here and yet I have no new bags to show you - there is a work in progress on my sewing table, a new hipster bag, but I forgot to take a picture of it while it was still light outside... Hopefully I will soon have pictures of the finished project.

It is a rainy weekend here in the east of France but the rain is very welcome after an unusually long dry spell. The heat and dry winds have finished off all the lovely tulips but luckily here comes the next prettiest flower - poppy!



I love driving past fields and fields of these bright red flowers that gently sway in the breeze and I don't care if they are considered pests, for me poppies are just plain gorgeous.

So with these borrowed images from davygoat.com I am wishing all of you a nice Sunday - see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Res so Ĩudovite. Narava res zna posrbeti za neverjetne barvne kombinacije.

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails