Monday 28 June 2010

New in my shop


Here she is, another Pupa shoulder bag, made from the delicious Basque cloth I got a couple of weeks ago. I chose this plum purple and rusty red striped combination and paired it with some chocolate brown upholstery canvas and cotton webbing shoulder straps in oatmeal colour.



I have another similar bag a few stitches away from being made but today I ran out of time & daylight to finish it...

These days I'm lucky to be able to make one bag a week - and last week I made a special version of Pupa for a friend who celebrated her 40th birthday with a huge party over the weekend.

Check back soon for more Loddelina bags!

7 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving me such a nice comment! Your bags are darling! You're a very talented designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new bag is beautiful and so practical!!!
    I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new bag looks great! love the fabric : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This new bag of yours is my favorite so far! Love the combination of colors, stripes and textures. Perfect to brighten up any outfit and make you happy!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails