Tuesday 27 November 2012

Giftwrapping

These days I am adding mostly smaller items to my shop; tree ornaments, brooches and zipper pouches - they make perfect Christmas gifts :-)

I offer free giftwrapping for all my items upon request and I also attach a handmade blank card for a personal message - just let me know in the message to seller that you are offering your Loddelina design as a gift.
Yesterday I posted a larger order of such little gifts and it is on its way to a lovely customer in Budapest - thank you again!



Te dni dodajam v trgovino manjše izdelke, kot so hiške okraski, broške in torbice na zadrgo - imenitna darila za praznike :-) Če želite svojo Loddelino podariti, mi to sporočite ob nakupu in brezplačno bom zavila vsa darilca in dodala prazno voščilnico. paket takšnih darilc sem včeraj oddala na pošto in že leti proti Budimpešti...


1 comment:

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails