Thursday 11 February 2010

La campagne

These days I am writing from a village close to Besançon - we found temporary refuge in the house of my mother in law while we are looking for a new home. Most of our stuff is still in boxes so as much as I would like to start sewing again it will not be possible for at least a month.

In the meantime I'm trying to put some of my ideas on paper and use this time to tidy up my computer desktop, which is currently full of messy folders and photos, another example of my "creative disorder" lifestyle...

Since I still carry my little camera everywhere I go, I captured a couple of "moods" of the village just as the weather changed from sunny back to snowy and very cold.



But today I had a very good reason to dig up a few boxes from our pile of stuff - last night I sold a bag, my Love Peace Hope tote is already on it's way to a customer in New York City!
I managed to find all my labels and ribbons to make the tags; on one I wrote the care instructions and on another I attached a small gift, beaded bee that can be taken off and sewn onto a bag, piece of clothing or something else.

2 comments:

  1. Čestitke za prodano torbico v NY! Naj bo vaša selitev čim manj stresna. Pa ne, da imate tako malo snega?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your sale!
    Your new home town looks so peaceful and beautiful. Even with the snow it still looks so inviting. I really do envy you living in so many wonderful places. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails