Wednesday 23 March 2011

New in the neighbourhood


It has been a while since I added new tiny houses to my shop but a few days ago two of the brooches got sold and I had to make some more - so here they are, four new homes in the neighbourhood.


Remember this Gaston's drawing?



And while I was sewing away, sprig arrived - days are suddenly getting sunny and much warmer and trees in the park are full of bird song. I couldn't find any flowers poking out of the ground on this high altitude to take nice pictures of so I made my houses even more cheerful instead...

:: :: ::

Happy spring!

4 comments:

  1. Love them all! I still have your house keychain on my car keys. I think of you everytime I grab them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love those houses Damjana and I love mine!!!!
    Did you ever think of adding half a teaspoon full of lavender to the filling??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovita soseščina. Me veseli, da si jih začela spet nalagat na poličke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodnes, those are just so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails