Monday 14 March 2011

My day Monday

Here is a freshly picked bouquet of spring to brighten up your week:

clockwise from top left: littleBstudio, ScatteredStardust, Baymut, vadjutka


Unfortunatelly I had no time to sew last week because I was so occupied with getting our busy family life on track after the long winter break - hopefully I will be able to finish those bags I promised by the end of this week.
But the good news is spring is just around the corner (though you couldn't tell by still soundly asleep vegetation here on 900 m altitude). Days are getting longer and it is a real joy having our walk to school on a sunny morning, filled with bird song.


Have a creative week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely moodboard!I know, I enjoy my morning walks with my dog even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mosaic has definitely brightened my day! What unique and beautiful selections. And I always love seeing a glimpse of your town.

    Look forward to seeing your new work. Wishing you and your family a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture! I LOVE that bouquet. SOOO vibrant and happy. Check out the pics I took this weekend. Spring has sprung here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "Shoulder bag PIPPA GRANDE in salmon corduroy with buttons and embroidery"

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails