Thursday 10 September 2009

New hearts




My son has entered Kindergarten last week and this difficult acclimatization period doesn't leave me much time to sew.
I'm also a bit behind on listing my hearts - I have decided to list a couple a day to stretch the surfacing period on Etsy as long as possible, so here are two new ones at last: they were made for welcoming the arrival of a baby girl or a boy.

Gaston was born in Cape Town, South Africa, where Arno and I stayed for 6-months due to his work. It might look cheesy but I loved the little It's a boy baloon one of our friends brought to us at the hospital - we took it home with us, along with the flowers from my husband, of course...


2 comments:

  1. Love your new hearts! The lace on the little shorts is just too cute.
    Wow, those are some beautiful flowers that your husband brought you to the hospital!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails