Wednesday 16 September 2009

Thanks, CrazyDaisiesDesigns!



Last night, after the children were in bed (my peak working hours...), I was flipping through some new Treasury lists and came across this one by CrazyDaisiesDesigns, still fresh and empty, inviting us to propose our most colourful designs for her rainbow theme.
Before I was off to bed she had almost finished her sellection and I was lucky enough to be selected. Thank you for making such lively Treasury, full of all the essential vitamins for Winter!

PS: Also lucky for me was the fact that the chosen topic was not Halloween - we're not even in October yet and my head is already full of bats and pumpkins...

1 comment:

  1. WOW thank you so much for this! I just love making those kind of treasuries and I'm glad I got to include your cool bag in this one!

    Peace,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails