Friday 4 September 2009

Package for Sam 2




A follow up picture of my Lovely package exchange contribution - the inside of the package.

Since Sam told me she loves candles I included a pack of small tea candles with golden crown design (Sam is from UK so it seemd appropriate).
She also mentioned she likes anything with a flowery pattern so I bought a Paperblanks pocket journal - not a handmade product but I love these journals and their beautiful cover designs with very high quality paper. I use them myself to write my children's journals because I want them to be able to read about their childhood when they themselves become parents.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love your childrens journal idea. I wish I had kept one when I was young. I had two older brothers who kept me from it, no lock to keep them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little Rose bag is just too cute! Well, this is not the right word.Is fabulous and original.

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails