Wednesday 2 September 2009

Heart me! New items in my shop



Today I have listed first three of my new line of designs, decorative "Messages from the heart".
I have made these fabric hearts a while ago but have only now gotten a chance to put them on Etsy. They are made of my finest materials, decorated with beads, beaded wire ornaments, applique and embroidery.





Just big enough to hang on your door knob, above your desk or on the corner of the bathroom mirror (approx. 12 x 12 cm, 5 x5 inch) - so it can make you smile each time you look at it.

1 comment:

  1. These are really adorable! Each one is so unique. What a nice addition to your shop. Now I will have to go to your shop and pick my favorite to heart!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails