Tuesday 8 September 2009

New tote bag Ada




I've finished making this tote last night and have given it a "test wear" this morning to see how it feels....
Ada is a roomy everyday tote, 38 cm (15 inch) high, 33 cm (13 inch) wide with a 9 cm (3,5 inch) wide T-shapped bottom seam and two shoulder straps, 55 cm (21,5 inch) long from end to end. It is made of middle weight printed Scandinavian canvas (yeah, Ikea) lined with black light weight cotton fabric and has one interior pocket. The front is adorned with some trims and three vintage buttons.

I've only managed to snap these two photos of the bag before the battery on my camera went dead - so I will have to finish photographing it later...

2 comments:

  1. I really love this new bag! Using Ikea fabric is a great idea. I love the bold fun print. The lace and the vintage buttons are a nice touch. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag look really great!
    You are very good with combining fabrics (something I need desperate work on lol)

    And, you are even great with extra little embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails