Saturday 12 September 2009

Two new features!



What an exciting day!

I was just finishing my afternoon latte macchiato when I got a convo from Maykela, letting me know she included my orange Nana purse in her Treasury!
Just as I was cropping the screen print picture to post the great news on my blog, another message dropped in my conversation box, this time from Fallon, the creative soul behind Olive, letting me know that my It's a girl heart made it to the Front Page - my very first!

The Treasury called My secret garden is a stunning composition of burning hot orange and cool silver, selected by Maykela, who makes beautiful jewelry with precious and semi precious stones. Front page, entitled Laced with LOVE and selected by a very romantic shop RockPaper Silver, is a delicate sellection of soft gray, pale pink and cream colours, many of the items featuring a heart shape. So much LOVE!

Thank you, Maykela and RockPaperSilver, this new Etsy adrenaline should replace my caffeine for a few days...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am so happy for you! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Congratulations on making it to the front page for the first time! And for being featured in a Treasury :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Damjana! You deserve it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what wonderful news! Congratulations on your treasury feature and your first front page! Well deserved. I am sure you will have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails