Saturday 6 November 2010

Greeting cards

I like to shop for gifts on Etsy and it is always nice when the seller includes a little something extra for me in the package, knowing that I will be giving the purchased item away.

My recent customer bought three zippered pouches she intends to give as Christmas gifts - it made me think it would be a nice idea to include a little blank card with each item so buyers could add a personal message to the handmade present they give.
That little extra something for the customer who ends up giving all the goodies away will remain a secret ;) but here is how my little cards look like: I bought small lavender and aqua envelopes and put a piece of cream cardstock in each, drawing little winter birds and flowers on them.

At the moment I am trying out a new design, a small shoulder bag to add to the Loddelina family - so far the only fresh thing in my shop is a cheerful Mia pencil case, a perfect companion to this messenger bag.


2 comments:

  1. Luštna darilca. Verjamem, da kupci cenijo, ko priložiš kaj takega, kar sodi zraven.
    Ker vem, koliko mi po meni, če je prejeti paketek lepo zapakiran, se tudi jaz potrudim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. jewish cards

    ReplyDelete

Loddelina designs - since 2001

Related Posts with Thumbnails